miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2008

QUOTES


  • What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly - that is the first law of nature. ~Voltaire


  • Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason." Abraham J. Heschel quotes (Jewish theologian and philosopher, 1907


  • "I hate racial discrimination most intensely and all its manifestations. I have fought all my life; I fight now, and will do so until the end of my days. Even although I now happen to be tried by one, whose opinion I hold in high esteem, I detest most violently the set-up that surrounds me here. It makes me feel that I am a Black man in a White man's court. This should not be I should feel perfect


  • perfectly at ease and at home with the assurance that I am being tried by a fellow South African, who does not regard me as an inferior, entitled to a special type of justice."
    Nelson Mandela quotes (South African Statesman First democratically elected State President of South Africa (1994), 1993 Nobel Prize for Peace


  • I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
    Author: Martin Luther King Jr.


  • Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom. ~Merry Browne

No hay comentarios: